No Bake Strawberry Pie with graham cracker crust is one of the best desserts for summer. Made with fresh strawberries in a sweet strawberry glaze, this is a go to summer dessert.
An Easy Summer Dessert
Summertime isn’t complete without a tasty summer fruit pie (like a classic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie); the easier, the better. This fresh Strawberry Pie with a no-bake graham cracker crust fits the bill perfectly.
My FAVORITE thing to make with freshly picked strawberries is this easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, it’s the best way to kick off the strawberry season but having a great no bake pie in my collection is essential for hot summer days too!
Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
This easy Strawberry Pie recipe is so simple to make with easy to find ingredients. The simplicity really allows the strawberries to shine all on their own making it the best way to enjoy any and all of your fresh strawberries.
How to Make Strawberry Pie
This easy pie has two simple parts, the crust and the filling (and of course whipped cream for serving).
How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust:
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press the graham cracker crust into a standard 9-inch pie plate to coat the bottom and up the sides.
- Refrigerate to set.
How to Make Strawberry Pie Filling:
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Heat the puree with cornstarch and gelatin to thicken (be sure to stir constantly).
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Stir the remaining strawberries into the glaze to coat completely.
- Fill the pie and refrigerate 4 hours.
Once chilled serve with whipped cream, if desired.
You can make this easy Strawberry Pie with Frozen Strawberries (but fresh is best)! The strawberries won’t be as firm if you use frozen and the pie may weep a bit after a day or so. In a pinch, frozen berries will work.
This Strawberry Pie is made without Jello but, essentially, the pie filling sets up just like homemade jello and it tastes even better! It’s totally easy and completely from scratch.
How to Store Fresh Strawberry Pie
To keep your Strawberry Pie fresh, cover lightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Your pie will last up to 5 days in the fridge….if you don’t eat it all first.
This Homemade Strawberry Pie recipe is a great make-ahead dessert for your summer parties. It’s even better when made up to 24 hours in advance.
More Summer Pies You’ll Love
- Dreamy Creamsicle Pie – serve soft or frozen!
- Easy Blueberry Pie – sweet lemon-kissed blueberry filling.
- No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie – light and fluffy.
- Lemon Meringue Pie – cool, creamy and tangy!
- Ultimate Coconut Cream Pie – one of my favorite desserts!
No Bake Strawberry Pie
Easy to make No Bake Strawberry Pie recipe with graham cracker crust is like a big bite of summer!
- 9 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 pints fresh strawberries (about 3 pounds – rinsed, dried and hulled)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour (or cornstarch)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Knox Gelatin (or Sure-Jell for low-sugar recipes)
- Pinch of salt
- Juice from half a large lemon
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter until moistened.
Press the mixture evenly into a standard 9-inch pie plate being sure to coat the bottom and the sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Pick approximately 6 ounces of undesirable berries. In a food processor, process the strawberries until smooth.
Whisk the flour (cornstarch), sugar, gelatin, lemon juice and salt in a medium saucepan. Mix in the strawberry puree.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly and bring to a boil.
Continue boiling while scraping the bottom and sides of the pan for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and bring to room temperature.
Pick over the remaining berries, cutting any extra-large berries in half, if necessary.
- Add the berries to the bowl with the glaze and fold gently with a rubber spatula until evenly coated.
Spoon the berries into the pie shell. Turn the cut side of the strawberries down. Rearrange the berries to fill any holes.
- Refrigerate the pie for approximately 6 hours or overnight
Strawberry Pie can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Leftover pie will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator covered lightly with plastic wrap.
REPIN this Fresh Recipe